spring

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Thanksgiving, Christmas Tree Farm, and Decorating

I am playing catch up a little bit.  For Thanksgiving, we traveled to southwest Alabama to visit Jay mama's side of the family.  It is alway fun to see that group and stay with his cousin Jennifer and her sweet family.

Friday, we headed to Tifton to visit with Mama and Daddy for the weekend.  I love to help Mama decorate for Christmas.  Even though I don't live there anymore, I still think it is home.  Bo also got a visit in with his friend Collins Riddle.



Sunday, before we got home, we stopped at the Christmas tree farm for Bo to select his very first Christmas tree.  I think he would have taken any one of them!



















Helping Daddy top the tree!

"See the star Bo?"


Bo was fascinated by the lights!






So you are telling me Santa 
fills these?

…. Come on!  Let's get 
em hung then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment