spring

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Bo Turns 1




A year ago today I was huge….and ready not to be huge anymore.  I know everyone always says "I can't believe (insert name here) is already a year old."  But really….I can't believe Bo is already a year old.  

We had his first party Sunday and it was a blast!  Just watching him get into that cake!  He stuck his hands in at first and then just leaned over and started gnawing on it.  He LOVED it.  I mean what kid wouldn't???  All in all it was a great afternoon and we could not be more blessed with friends and family that love our baby boy!

It has been a wonderful year and we are so blessed for all of the memories we have made!!

Below are a ton of pictures…. HERE are more if you can't get enough!





























4 comments:

  1. I love all the pics! Bo is so cute eating that cake, and I love the 1-12 months at the beginning. So so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! I ADORE the burlap and navy gingham. Everything look perfect! He's grown up fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS - I love your vintage Christmas background. How fun is that?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! Happy birthday, Bo! The Summers love you!!

    ReplyDelete