spring

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Ho Ho Ho!!

So I didn't grow up going to see Santa.  (I actually asked my Mama recently just to make sure I wasn't blocking that out. She said we never did because our only option was the mall santa….Have you been to the Tifton Mall ever?? I don't blame her for not taking us).

That being said, I didn't care anything about taking Bo to see Santa.  It honestly really didn't cross my mind.  But Jay thought it would be fun.  Then I saw that they were having a Christmas festival at the Classic Center.  So I thought that would be fun!!  Christmas trees, ice skating, train ride, music, etc.  And of course….Santa!  I am not sure what was the best part….the fact that it was $3 or the fact that the line for Santa had 2 people in it!

Bo didn't sit there for long.  (Let's face it…he doesn't sit anywhere for long).  But the photographer was GREAT and got his attention long enough to snap a few pictures.  

I can't believe Christmas is LESS than a week away!!!  


Merry CHRISTmas y'all!!




I have all this room to run?


Let's go CeCe!!


Yay!!


(This is Bo's new pose)


Not sure how he feels

Taking off!!



Train Ride!!


Wait, is it leaving me??? 
(he actually did whine for a split second as it drove off)


SANTA!!!


Wait, who is this again?


Santa?…hum...


He is okay... I guess...


Okay….can I get down now???






1 comment: