spring

Monday, October 28, 2013

Weekend in Review

This past weekend Georgia was off and Jay and I had planned for WEEKS to NOT make plans for this weekend.  It was wonderful!

Friday, Jay worked from home.  That morning, as usual, Bo and I were playing in the living room.  The corner of our love seat and our couch are about 2 feet away from each other.  I decided to stand Bo up with his back to the couch and put an enticing toy on the edge of the love seat.

(Sidenote: Bo LOVES his push toy and has been in love with it for weeks...however, he walks on his toes with his heels off the ground while he pushes it.  I was thinking it would be forever before he took some steps.)

But he took the bait!  He would take step or two and fall to the love seat.  Then I would turn him around and he would go to the couch.  I called Jay in there and we just laughed at him.  He was loving it.

Then Friday night, Jay and I across from each other this started happening....



Saturday, Jay got up early and went hunting at the farm but was back by 11:00.  We just watched football all day, took a nap, and hung out.  It was wonderful.  As for Bo, he just got better at his new skill.  


He isn't to the place where he will walk on his own accord, but I am thinking here in a few weeks we have a boy that is ALL over the place.  

Sunday, I left Jay and Bo for a daddy/son day and headed to Greenville to help host a baby shower for my dear friend and college roommate Kendall.  What a wonderful day celebrating the soon to arrive Baby Kineard (they don't know the gender...yet).  Jay and I both cherish the friendship we have with Ryan and Kendall and are so excited for Bo and baby K to be buddies!!







Jay left this morning EARLY for Palm Beach, FL for work so Bo and I are packed up and ready to leave for Tifton tomorrow until Sunday.  Jay is coming down Friday for the weekend.  I am so excited to spend almost a full week at home!  (Yes, I still call it 'home').  

Until next time....


1 comment:

  1. So so precious! Now that he knows how, he'll pick it up and be off in no time! Miss that sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete