spring

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Weekend in Review - Week in Tifton

We had a great week and weekend!  (Sorry for the delay getting this up.  My computer was acting up!)  Jay left to go out of town again last Monday, so Bo and I left last Tuesday for South Georgia!  We arrived Tuesday around lunch.  Mama and Daddy were at work, so Bo and I went to the house.  Let's say things were interesting until I located the baby gates!!  Lots of chasing Bo around as he explored his Mia and EW's house.

Tuesday night, Bo and I went to watch my friend Bridgett's son Fischer play football.  Hysterical.  If 4 and 5 year old football doesn't put a smile on your face I don't know what will. 


Wednesday, Mama and I hung around the house and ran a few errands.  The Junebugs (minus Miss Mary Anne...we had already seen her Tuesday) came for a visit with Bo.  Always a joy to see them!


Thursday the real fun began.  We headed to Valdosta for Halloween.  Bo was not about to trick or treat. (I just feel like you should be old enough to eat your own candy to trick or treat).  I wasn't even going to really dress Bo up.  Ashley had a pumpkin outfit for Bo that Emma wore, but it was going to be hot, so I didn't even bring it.  Ashley had sent a picture earlier that week of Mack in a football outfit.  So if Mack was a football, I figured Bo could wear his jersey and be a football player. (If for no other reason than some hysterical pictures).  I strolled Bo for a few houses to watch Ellie and Emma and then the "big kids" (as Ellie said) came back to ride the golf cart to trick or treat.  I think Ellie had enough fun for everyone!



Jay drove down Thursday night, and we had a good weekend visiting with Mama and Daddy and watching Georgia beat Florida.

WARNING:  LOTS OF PICTURES :)


THURSDAY - HALLOWEEN


 Ellie in midair she is so excited!


Worth and Mack


Emma ready to go













Trick or Treat!


Ellie leading the way


Bo watching for future reference

Look at my sucker Mia!








SATURDAY - UGA vs FL





















































1 comment: