spring

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

10 Months and My Lack of Blogging

Its official...we are in double digits.  We have a 10 month old!  Crazy!

Apparently, it has been a busy month because I have barely put anything on the blog (sorry Mama).  So look for a few posts in the days to come as I play catch up.  I have hosted 2 baby showers and a wedding shower.  Between that and home football games, Jay and I have been running around crazy!  I have also worked some coaching, filling in for people at the gym so blogging has taken a back seat.  We are disappointed that the home games we have left aren't great, but then again it will be nice to just sit at home on a Saturday and watch football.  I actually did that this past weekend for the Missouri game.  Bo and I went to tailgate and then came back to the house....I am REALLY glad I did.  It is much easier just to change the channel :)  Plus my friend Cassie came over, so I got to visit and watch the game.

Below are lots of pics from the 10 Month photo session and some from the LSU game.  Skip if you like!




OUTTAKES







UGA vs. LSU Weekend

Emma getting some Mama love

Ellie dressing Bo

Emma pouting :)

Ellie 'reading' to Bo


Cousin Photo









Mia and EW checking out Mack


Saturday - Tailgating Time! 
Family Pic

Completely took this by accident...it was not posed.  Turned out hysterical!

Tift Sibling Picture

Bowers Sibling Picture

Mia and EW with there hands full of Grandbabies!




1 comment: