spring

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Weekend in Tifton

For the last few years, Jay has had an all boys golf weekend at Harbor Club, where his parents have a lake house.  It was this past weekend so we all headed to the lake on Thursday night and then Bo and I traveled to Tifton to see Mia and EW.  We just had a lazy weekend.  I was disappointed my friend Bridgett was at the beach because I missed her last time I was home but Bo and I did get to stop and see Aunt Cassie in Macon on the way back!

Headed to the lake! 
I love my truck from Cousin Kinnick!  I can use it as a foot prop and chew on it!

What happens when daddy changes my diaper in the morning and my PJ's have a lot of snaps!  

We made it to Tifton...
Let me at her Mia!


Mia loves a sink baby!!

Bo just THINKS he can escape :)

All clean!






No comments:

Post a Comment