spring

Saturday, July 13, 2013

July 4th - SSI Part 1

Well, it has been a while.   Who knew how busy our summer would have been?  I didn't!  We just returned from our annual 4th of July trip to Saint Simons.  This is our 3rd year going.  My sister in law has been going with her family for 20+ years to the Shipwatch Condos.  Three years ago they let us join them!  Since then, my aunt and uncle from Virginia began coming, along with my cousin, her husband, and their son.  Also, the Summers were there for the week! Needless to say its a crowd!

Below are some pictures....it is overload so I apologize in advance.  If you can't get enough check HERE and HERE and HERE and HERE for more!





































1 comment:

  1. These are great! I got home and uploaded my pics, and I realized I didn't get a single pic of Bo! So sad! He is honestly the most adorable baby! We really enjoyed our time with y'all!!!

    ReplyDelete