spring

Monday, July 29, 2013

Couples Retreat 2013

This weekend, Jay and I drove to Santa Rosa, Florida for a beach weekend getaway with 4 other couples.  Our friends, Jason and Christy Norton have a family beach house that they started inviting us down to 4 years ago.  It became Couples Retreat and has become a tradition.  I have only left Bo one other time and I was only 45 minutes away, so the thought of 3 nights and 7 hours away from my child made me a little nervous, but I knew it was time and he was in the best hands with Jay's mama.  Plus, there was no doubt with this group that the trip would be a blast!  We were not disappointed.  Already looking forward to for CR2014!!

5 girls on a kayak with one paddle...hum........








The Group
(the Berrymans, the Deans, the Streers, the Nortons, and the Barrows)



Even though we had a blast, we were both ready to get home to this little booger!!













We are also still into dancing.
  (I recently posted this...if you scroll to the bottom you will see his dancing.)

Ellie better watch out!!!  It won't be long before we see Bo really showing off!



No comments:

Post a Comment