spring

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Snow Day!

Two weeks ago, Bo had his first snow day.  It wasn't exactly how I anticipated it would be…..

I got done with my school day early.  They released students and teachers to beat the weather.  I called Jay when I got in the car and he said he didn't think Bo was feeling well since he woke up from his nap.  I got home and we took his temp and sure enough it was high.  So I quickly called the pediatrician.  Meanwhile, the snow is FALLING and Jay and I are hoping they haven't closed their office early.  Thankfully they hadn't.  I already a doctors appointment scheduled so Jay and Bo had to go to the pediatrician without me.  Lo and behold, Bo has the flu.  

Jay and I embraced the fact that our exciting snow day off to hang out as a family might be really rough considering Bo was sick.

Bo must have misunderstood the doctor cause he never once even acted like he didn't feel well!  We even took him to play in the snow the next day for about 10 minutes.  

It was a crazy couple of days with everything that happened in Atlanta and such but now they are saying that winter storm Pax will be way worse.  I was home today and the snow and ice are about to start falling.  Only time will tell how bad this will get.  Jay got gas for the generator and ice just in case.  Thankfully we went to the grocery store on Sunday, just because I go every two weeks anyhow.  So we are set!  I just hope we don't lose power!!  We are hunkered down ready to go!  

And bonus...we get a flu-free snow day redo!

Hum….what is this stuff?

This is kinda cool guys!


Wait…if I fall it is cold…good to know.




Here is the snow everybody!!!

Sweet love!





No comments:

Post a Comment