spring

Friday, February 7, 2014

Sick Sick Sick

So it has been a long 4 weeks.  Since Bo and I have started school, he has been sick with something every single week.  Cold, fever, flu, you name it.  Thank goodness we haven't had an ear infection yet or worse and so far he has proved to be a fairly okay sick kid.  A little whiney but for the most part in a good mood.  Thankfully Jay has a flexible schedule since Bo hasn't been able to go to school every day.  Hopefully with warmer weather, there will be less illness be spread around!  Come on Spring!!!

Bo likes to play with his book bag, which is really Worth's from when he was baby.  I think Mama used it as a diaper bag.  (I have been meaning to ask you, Ashley, if you want it for Mack!).  So he was playing with it Sunday so I put it on his back…even though he is to sick for school he was ready to go!!




For Christmas I gave Bo and Jay a tee ball set.  I knew it would be fun this summer but we busted it out this past weekend since the weather was finally nice!  (Snow on Wednesday, 70 on Saturday….oh mother nature).  Again I say…come on Spring!!











No comments:

Post a Comment