spring

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Fun Friday

It was a fun Friday!  I got some house things done including FINALLY hanging curtains in Bo's room.  This task took me about an hour because Bo was "supervising". 





In the process of this, Bo took a bit of a tumble and whacked his head on the stool I was using to stand on.  He didn't really cry but I noticed about 15 minutes later a small goose egg had appeared on his forehead.  I am sure it will be his first of many.  Mama of the year over here.  Can you see the red spot on the left of his forehead?




I also wanted to take a few cute pictures of Bo in his outfit.  Last summer, when we were finding out if we were having a girl or a boy, I bought 2 outfits.  I wrapped both of them and labeled them boy and girl.  Then we had the ultrasound tech put a tag on the outfit was should open so that we could find out with Jay's family later that day.  This was the outfit that we opened.  Hard to believe it was a year ago that I was walking through target thinking "Girls clothes are so much cuter than boy clothes."  Now this little man can wear it! 






A year ago...



Yesterday...








Time flies when your having fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment