spring

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

First Day of School…For Us Both

Well, for those of you that don't know (not that that many people read this but….) I am finishing up my Masters degree.  I started it before I worked for the UGA Athletic department and picked it back up 2 years ago.  All I had left after having Bo were 2 courses (which I took in the spring right after Bo was born) and student teaching.  Jay and I decided to push student teaching to this spring so that I could be home with Bo for a year.  It was actually more Jay's idea, which I am very grateful for.  I cannot every replace the time that I had at home with Bo or be more thankful to my husband for letting me have that.

Anyhow, all that being said, I had to start student teaching on Monday.  Which means Bo had to start daycare.  We decided to send Bo to a church preschool 3 days a week and have Bo stay with Jay's mom the other 2 days.  I am really really sad.  I mean I have to get up so early that I leave before Bo wakes up!  (But then again….I don't have to take him to school which would be even more sad for me!)  It is good growing pains for both of us.  

So Monday was both Bo's first day of school and my first day of school!  Of course with the cold weather, school was cancelled today :)  But back to the grind tomorrow!  

Jay took a few pictures of his first day!

Ready to leave!  (sorry its blurry….)



Okay…so far so good!


But you are staying the whole time, right Daddy?  



2 comments:

  1. :( It'll get easier over time...and this will be so good for Bo! Hang in there! Thinking about you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking about you all day on Monday! There is nothing tougher than that first day of childcare! It will get easier every day though! You are so lucky to have had a year at home with him!

    ReplyDelete