spring

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Weekend in Review - Labor Day

We all welcomed the long weekend, but it was a busy one for us!  We left Friday morning to head to Lake Oconee.  Jay's parents were already there and my parents were coming up for the weekend to visit and watch the game.  The game wasn't very much fun, but other than that we had a blast!  So thankful for great parents and in-laws!!  Bo had his first dip in the lake on Sunday!  Jay and I also attended a wedding on Sunday.  My friend Elizabeth Reinhardt and her beau, Bobby.  It was a beautiful wedding and so fun to catch up with old friends.  All in all a good weekend!








Mia and Bo


CeCe and Bo


Y'all are ignoring me!

Telling old war stories



Ready for the Georgia game!!


Bo is not allowed to have that while he tailgates EW!



Bo's first time in the lake on Sunday!!






Sometimes I just need my thumb....










2 comments:

  1. Love these! Good to see you last weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little boy had to have that thumb since the lake was not familiar!

    ReplyDelete