spring

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Easter Weekend

"Up from the grave He AROSE!" we sang on Sunday morning.  Easter is a reminder of what our Lord did for us.  As I have experienced these last few months with a baby boy, I can't help but imagine our Lord entering this world in the same way.  He made himself a helpless baby boy and grew up relying on Mary and Joseph.  

Jay, Bo, and I had a wonderful Easter weekend in Tifton.  We drove down Friday in time for Jay and Daddy to get in a practice round (the Tift Green is coming up in a few weekends).  Saturday Worth came up, to get in another practice round, and brought the girls.  Bo wasn't sure what to think but he enjoyed watching them run around and play.  Sunday we went to church.  I took Bo to the nursery which was the first time I had left him with anyone I didn't know.  It was a long church service!!  Sa and Gramps came over for lunch and we had a wonderful afternoon with family.  What a blessed way to celebrate our RISEN LORD!!

Group Picture
Family Picture
In the car, ready to head to Tifton!
Getting sweet love from Emma!
Boys ready for a practice round...getting ready for the Tift Green
Enjoying the south Georgia sunshine
As my Mama said...it looks like they are plotting...
Cousin Love
 
Sweet kisses
Ellie checking Bo out
More sweet love
Emma playing a little music for Bo
I love my EW!
Ellie and Emma played dress up with Bo....
Okay, they are playing with me so maybe the ears aren't that bad...


No comments:

Post a Comment