spring

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Sweet Water, Alabama


This past weekend Jay, CeCe (Jay's Mom), Bo, and I traveled to Sweet Water, AL.  Mrs. Patsy grew up in Sweet Water.  Yes, Tifton is small, but Sweet Water is a dot.  According to the 2000 census, it had a population of 294.


Bo has already met my grandparents, so Mo Mo was all that was left!  I love to visit Sweet Water.  We stay with Jay's cousin, Jennifer, and it is always fun to hang out with Jay's family.  However, I have to say I was really worried about having a 3 month old in a car for 6 hours.  Bo was AMAZING!  He really didn't cry but a few minutes right as we were getting back to Athens.  Right when we got there, Jay took Bo in and Mo Mo wanted her hands on him quick!  He was such a sweet boy (for the most part :)) all weekend.  It was a wonderful trip and I hope to get back soon.  

Mo Mo Meeting Bo!
On the swing at Mo Mo's House
Making sure everyone in Alabama knows who I root for.....
Jay and Jennifer's son, Tyler

Bo and Aunt Joyce
Aunt Joyce, Bo, Tyler and Cameron (Jennifer's boys)
  CeCe, Mo Mo, and Bo
Bo on the way home.....he looks so defeated.  Take me out of this carseat Mama!!!




1 comment:

  1. Oh, Kate, the pictures of Bo and MoMo are so good!

    ReplyDelete