spring

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Ashley's Birthday

Well, Jay and I had wondered for a while when we would get some news from Valdosta.  We hoped that Friday night we would get that news since we had a family dinner to celebrate Ashley's birthday.  Ashley's parents were already in Valdosta when we arrived.  As soon as we got there, Ellie and Emma went in the back room to get ready for a performance.  When Ashley said that, I knew what was coming, so I got my camera out and took a few videos!


Yes, a new Bowers Baby and a new cousin for Bo!  If you can't read the girls shirts Emma's says "I am going to be a big sister!" and Ellie's says "I am going to be a big sister again!"  They kept it a secret for 12 weeks!  She is due August 21 and they aren't finding out if the little one is a boy or a girl.  It was an exciting night!

Emma trying to figure out what all the excitement is about!

Cousin love!

Bo is not impressed....






Sharing the news!

The men

Happy 35th!!!




"And stick your finger in the icing....

...and take a big lick!"

Celebrating is so hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment